Sunday 7 September 2014

OOTN: Sun flower co-ordinates


 (OOTN - the details: sunflower co-ords, by Hearts and Bows, bought via ARK clothing - shorts, top)

I have been coveting this co-ord set for months. I found it online somewhere before my holiday and had it book marked to buy once I got paid. But then pay day came and the shorts had sold out in my size :(

But the other day I went for a good ol' mooch around York, popped into Ark and saw it staring back at me. It was co-ord fate. Although I am disappointed that I didn't get to wear it on holiday.

Anyway I gave it its first outing on Saturday night to a friends going away drinks/night out. I would quite like to forget the evening as I drank far too much vodka and, although I didn't do anything embarrassing per se it's always awful waking up and having to work out whether you did anything stupid the night before. Luckily it only happens to me about once a year, phew. But at least my outfit looked good!

I paired it with thick tights, black boots and a small cardi because it rained all day and night yesterday and I needed practicality! I didn't wear any jewellery apart from rings because the sun flowers do all the work themselves!


(FOTN - the details: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory (100), Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment concealer, Me me me highlighter in moonbeam, Rimmel professional eyebrow pencil in dark brown (001), Elf baked blush in D33, Collection fast stroke liquid eyeliner in black (1), Maybelline Coloursensational lip liner in pleasure me red (547).

PS. I promise that at some point in the near future I will learn how to take good outfit shots on a camera that isn't my iPhone. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment