Monday 22 September 2014

OOTN: Casual Drinks



Nick and I went out for drinks with one of our favourite couples to double date with on Friday (Tish and Katie - you may remember them from this post) and this is what I wore! It was one of those occasions that I am finding oh so difficult to dress for at the moment due to the fact I hate everything in my wardrobe, so I nabbed this shirt from Nick's mums collection - score! I love the berry red colour, and I there's nothing I love more than a polka dot print!

I wore this with black Joni jeans and suede chelsea style boots. And I wapped on my £4 Primark rain coat because it is England after all, and I also really like khaki green with the berry colour.

(OOTN - the details: New Look shirt (last year), Topshop Joni jeans, Primark raincoat, London Rebel suede Chelsea Boots via TKMaxx, Tesco rose gold watch, Accessorize sterling silver infinity necklace - similar here)

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment