Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Month as told by Instagram - August 2014

(Warning: this month is holiday heavy)

1. Nick and I on the first night of our holiday :)

2. The sky in Yorkie, we had been having a bit of a rubbish few days and a blue sky was a welcome sight!

3. The cocktail matched my dress and I was very happy about it!

4. Yet another amazing Majorcan cocktail, they just aren't the same in England!

5. The name bracelet - a holiday essential

6. On bank holiday, Nick and I went out for some drinks and tea in town and we visited a bar that has recently been refurbished, their decor was amazing. Lots of nooks and crannys filled with old books and board games. Loved it.

7. Alcudia old town + me + lights = photo op

8. UNI KITTY (if you haven't seen the Lego movie, watch it)

9. Nick on holiday with a birthday Mojito!

You can follow me at charleyeliza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment