Wednesday 9 July 2014

My month as told by Instagram - June 2014


1. Me on my last day at my old job. I uploaded a picture of me on my first day of that job so I wanted to take one on my last day too :)

2. A passionfruit cocktail that was very yummy

3. York is ready for the Tour De France!

4. Girly night with two of my chummies

5. A simple tulip and candle on the tables at a lovely little steak restaurant

6. Me and the babe that is Buddy (aka the best kitty in the world), this was the day I went to pick her up from a 10 day stay in the cattery and I was worried she was going to be angry, but she was actually so uber lovey it was great

7. Again... York is ready for the Tour De France!

8. A sunflower floral bun crown from Primark

9. Nick and I 

You can follow me at charleyeliza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment