Thursday 12 June 2014

My month as told by Instagram - May 2014


1. The cutest plant pot masquerading as a watering can nestled in the Wisteria at my boyfriends house. I love this picture.

2. Me dressed for a good ol' English summer day. 

3. McBusted... need I say more?

4. The boyf and I in Edinburgh, my only #TBT of the month.

5. A lovely new bar that has opened in my city. So cute.

6. The Gelateria at the holiday resort we stayed at in Italy in early May.

7. My new Tropic eyeshadow in 'Petal'. An absolutely gorgeous shade.

8. A Vespa parked up in Italy.

9. Me wearing one of my favourite Primark finds evah!

I have been seeing Instagram 'round ups' on quite a few blogs recently and decided I would do something similar. I don't really post enough pictures to do a weekly post, but a monthly one is great for me :) I think it's really nice to have a little recap on what you've done in the past month that you loved enough to document via photographs. Instagram is probably my favourite social media site. 

You can follow me at charleyeliza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment