Sunday 13 July 2014

OOTN : Girly Drinks



(The details: Matalan plain black swing dress, H&M tuxedo style blazer, H&M rose gold bar necklace, New Look rose gold watch, Primark nude sandals, Primark nude clutch, Models Own Hedkandi 'Hedonist' nail varnish)

A thousand apologies for my first outfit post featuring pictures from some grotty bar toilets - I tried in vain to take a decent picture of this outfit before I went out and it just was NOT happening. I promise, the bar I was in was actually quite nice but it was York Races yesterday so town was not looking its best!

As you can see, the general theme to last night's out was "black" (as many of my outfits are), but I thought I would get a quick a snap because I think it was actually a perfect balance of smart/casual which I sometimes find hard to nail.

The dress itself was from Matalan, and this is it close up:


Such a simple dress but mega diverse which is wonderful for me! And for £12 you really can't complain. I love a good bargain, and always like to go and have a  peruse in Matalan. Sure you sometimes have to wade through a hell of a lot of crap stuff, and strangely sometimes their stuff is pretty pricey but when you find gems like this it's worth it! (Also, their home ware is amazing).

What do you think, Matalan - yay or nay?

Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love your shoes and bag :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/pool-side.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Participate In Matalan Customer Experience Survey

    Matalan Survey

    ReplyDelete