Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentines OOTN 2015



Valentines Day can divide opinion and although Nick and I aren't massively into celebrations we do always go out for a meal, and we always go to a little Italian in York called Del Rios (if you're ever in York I would highly recommend it!), it's in an old cellar which makes it uber cosy and perfect for a valentines date. So yes, we're not huge romantics on the 14th of February but I am always more than happy to have an excuse to dress up!

I wore a dress from Joy, which I got in the sale a couple of weeks ago. It's still available online, here. Its such a flattering cut for anyone with a figure like mine (small waist, massive bum) and ticks the collar box so gets the thumbs up from me! The kitty bag was a Christmas present from Nick, I believe from TKMaxx. And I wore my trusty Primark boots which I always think dress down outfits for occasions like this. Although I didn't want to be casual, I also wouldn't have worn proper 'heels' with this dress as I think it would just push it over to the 'dressed up' side of things.

Anyway, I'll leave you with some pictures of the evening and say goodbye now!




1 comment:

  1. your outfit is gorgeous and looks like you had such a lovely night! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/seven-little-tips-for-healthier-body.html xx

    ReplyDelete