Friday 22 August 2014

Outfit of the Night(s!) - Majorca Edition



I've just come back from a lovely break in Majorca... sun, sea and sand! Although the weather wasn't the absolute greatest which was disappointing but it's always good to get away and relax so I'm not complaining!!

Anyway, since I had time aplenty and a make shift photographer in the form of Nick I managed to snap a few outfit shots. I will try and link the bits I can but as a lot was from Primark and various summer sales I don't think I'll have much luck!


1. Nirvana tank - Primark (in stores now as far as I'm aware); striped skater skirt - Miss Selfridge; black fakenstocks - Primark; heart bracelet - H&M (in store now, no link available); aaaand vintage leather bag.

2. Yellow smock dress - BooHoo (here); cream and gold snake print clutch - Primark; white fakenstocks - Primark; woven necklace - Accessorize.

3. Purple cropped vest - H&M (in store now, no link available); sheer maxi skirt - H&M; aaaaand leather kitty bag from a Florence market.


4. Floral spaghetti strap dress (ARK); black crochet cardigan - Zara (from years ago - excuse the hole...); black clutch (TKMaxx).

5. Striped crop top - H&M (in store now, no link available); white chiffon midi skirt - Primark; rose gold clutch - Accessorize (years ago).

6. Cream crochet crop top - H&M (last year, similar ones are in store now though); embroidered skirt - Topshop (no longer available); brown sandals - Matalan; aaaand brown leather bag from a cutesy pie shop in Alcudia Old Town.

On reflection, I think my favourite outfit is number 5. I absolutely LOVE the Primark skirt. It's so effortlessly chic and looks far more expensive than Primark so thumbs up all round!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment