Wednesday 17 June 2015

My month as told my Instagram - May 2015


1. A super cute vintage sweetie van in Durham. They were selling the sweets out of a VW Camper.

2. A BBQ for my birthday turned into making my kitchen a night club... love those girls!

3. Vanessa and I on her hen do, she is getting married to Nick's brother in three weeks!

4. Cocktails on my birthday! That was a delicious mango daiquiri.

5. The garden decorated for the brithday BBQ.

6. New shoes!

7. Passport pictures.

8. An amazing candle I bought at a craft fair in Lytham. It's called Coastal Breeze and has glitter and shells in the wax. Actual shells!

9. My only TBT, the night Nick and I moved into our house and he tried to give me a kiss... perfectly captured on camera haha.

You can follow me at charleyeliza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment