Wednesday 14 January 2015

My month as told by Instagram - December 2014


1. Nick and I with Buddy in our santa hats on Christmas Eve. She hated this but looked so bloody cute!

2. A couple of Sundays before Christmas we went to a carol service in a private church just out side of York. It was beautiful and this was one of the many decorations they had around the place.

3. Livvy and I in our best Christmas jumpers at the theatre before we went to the panto. Taking her is becoming a nice little family tradition and now she's getting older it's more fun :)

4. Christmas jumper! I have amassed quite a collection of Christmas jumpers so I decided I would wear one to work every Friday in the run up to Christmas - this was the one I wore on the "official" Christmas jumper day, where we raised money for Save the Children.

5. A SnapChat I sent Nick of my sister and I on Christmas Day.

6. Buddy, yay!

7. Christmas cake that I baked and decorated :D very proud!

8. Another Christmas jumper!

9. NYE face.

You can follow me at charleyeliza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment