Sunday 20 April 2014

OOTN: Gig outfit



This eve I am going to a gig/concert and I just thought I'd show y'all my planned outfit. As before, I'm still too much of a novice to work out how to take a good picture of me wearing the above outfit so I'm going to stick with this format for now!

1. H&M smock dress - or the "crinkled" dress as they call it. It is in store and online now and at £15 is a total steal. It's going to be great for summer :)
2. Thomas Sabo Bow Charm necklace - I looooove Thomas Sabo charms. I have a fair few (there was a couple of years where all I got for my birthday and Christmas were Sabo charms). I love wearing this on a long silver chain. So dainty and cute! You can view it online here.
3. Topshop Frilly Socks - So I know these are everywhere and are kinda cliche at the moment but they are just so darned cute! I do normally just wear them round the house or when I'm running errands but as I am going to the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield tonight, which is basically an ice rink, it gets freezing in there! So I'm wearing these bad boys under my boots, but over my tights! You can get them from pretty much anywhere at the moment (Primark is the cheapest, obv), but mine are from Topshop.
4. Lace up boots - the picture above is just one I found on Google because the actual boots I have are from Primark and they are last season so there is no chance of me finding a picture anywhere! They are just really comfy, and great for making a feminine, floral outfit a bit more masculine.
5. Rose Gold New Look watch - again this is old season, so I'm afraid I can't link you. But this is my actual watch. It was a present from Nick for Christmas :) I love it!
6. Military style jacket - the same one I mentioned in this post. This has become my staple jacket and looks great with everything (in my opinion). I think I might try and find a similar style, but shorter version for the summer months but at the moment, I'm very happy with the above.

I always find gigs kind of tricky when planning an outfit because although I have the voice in my head telling me I should make an effort because I'm essentially going on a night out, I have another voice telling me that it's going to be dark, either really cold or really hot and no one is going to see me!


Whats your favourite kind of gig/concert outfit?


Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment