Saturday 15 March 2014

ASOS Wish List - Spring Sale Dresses!


1. ASOS Skater Dress With Wrap Back In Peacock Print (Was £28/Now £19.50)
2. ASOS Skater Dress In Paisley Jacquard (Was £65/Now £19.50
3. ASOS Dress In Textured Knit (Was £42/Now £21) 
4. ASOS Shift Dress In Spot (Was £32/Now £19)

So I got a lovely email from ASOS the other day saying that they were doing an offer to have extra 20% off sale items. I promptly got excited and then immediately forgot about the email until mid-week when I decided that I might fancy a new dress to wear at the weekend. Of course I went straight to the ASOS sale pages and filled my basket full of dresses, I then whittled it down to these 4 and went on to the checkout... only to realise my code had expired.



Worst.Feeling.Ever.



I can't quite justify spending £79 on 4 dresses I was only going to buy because I had a 20% off voucher so I am just going to stare at the above picture and imagine that I have bought them. 



Although having said that, I really, really enjoy numbers 1 and 2 so they may well just find their way into my wardrobe at some point soon. Maybe towards the end of the month when I don't feel quite so guilty about spending?



Whats on your spring wish list?

Until next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww no! Thats terrible the code has expired! Nice dresses x new look have a 60% off sale , give that a look, some lush stuff on there :)
    Sophie Jenner
    X

    ReplyDelete