Sunday 16 February 2014

OOTN: Casual Date Night

So this is a bit of a cop out, I admit it! This is a kind of, sort of, maybe Outfit of the Night.

I do actually plan wear them this outfit out of the house tonight, on a casual date night, so I am partly there. But I can't guarantee that this post will contain any pictures of me actually wearing said outfit. This is mainly because I don't currently have the time to figure out how to take blog acceptable pictures, however, if there is an opportunity throughout the evening to take an iPhone outfit shot then that may make its way into this post as an edit.


1. Military style jacket - I bought this baby from eBay this week and already I'm loving it. It's great for a casual date night due to the fact it is actually a substantial coat (I like to be warm), yet is still on trend. Plus, I think this is a classic addition to my wardrobe.
2. Primark floral smock dress - I have a feeling this is the Primark 'it' dress from the Spring collection (I have already seen it on numerous blogs/YouTube channels). And I can definitely see why! It was a steal at £8, it's bang on trend and it's super flattering for people like me (not much up top with plenty of junk in the trunk).
3. H&M shoulder bag - now this one is not actually the exact same as the H&M bag I will be using tonight but a simple black bag is ideal for a date night. It's plain enough to go with the busy dress, it's sophisticated and has enough room so I can fit my all my handbag essentials in (and also, of course, take the various things Nick will ask me to carry around all night).
4. BooHoo statement necklace - Again, this is not the exact necklace I plan to wear as Primark don't have an online shop for me to take the picture from but this is very similar. 
5. Cut out boots - mine are from eBay and are a staple in my ever growing black boot collection. They are a steal at £21.99

What is your favourite type of look to wear on a casual date night?

Until next time :)


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete